me after group projects
me after group projects
*makes spongebob references during sex*
You better hurry up because i’m already halfway there….halfway there….halfway there…
the pioneers used to ride these babies for miles
we just need to plug up all these holes
are you feeling it now mr.krabs
Bring it around town
i’ll never wash this hand again
"because I am the night"
Me in every lesson at school
Beco do Batman: Where Street Becomes Art
For more photos and videos from the graffiti murals in Vila Madalena, explore the Beco do Batman location page.
Tucked away in one of São Paulo’s most bohemian neighborhoods, Vila Madalena, you’ll find a discrete alleyway known to locals as “Beco do Batman.” The passage is home to some of the city’s most respected graffiti artists’ work and murals cover the walls in explosions of color, capturing the city’s vibrant graffiti scene and overall creative energy. Artist Speto (@speto) considers Beco do Batman “a peaceful and playful manifestation of street art in the city.” He painted his first mural at Beco do Batman in 2006 when he was given a wall by Boleta, a fellow artist he deeply admired. Speto’s mural, a beautiful large bird, is still there today and has deep significance for him as an artist.
Happy Birthday First Lady! We bet you didn’t know all this about her.
Follow PolicyMic on Tumblr
» Happy Birthday to the most flawless FLOTUS in US history!
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
I DONT CARE WHAT KIND OF BLOG YOU HAVE
EVERYONE NEEDS A DANCING FESTIVE CARLTON